Sunday 10 July 2011

2010 - 2011 Season Review

So that was that. I ended up going to 62 games plus 1 abandoned at half time.I saw 211 goals which averages out at 3.40 goals per game and saw three 0-0s, which included the worst game of the season, Barton v Pontefract. That game also saw the end of a 46 match run without seeing a 0-0!

I visited a total of 44 different grounds, with 29 of those being new grounds, and also saw games in Sweden for the first time. My favourite ground of the season was Rossendale United's Dark Lane and I only hope that the ground will still be used in the future.

Best game of the season was Grimsby Borough v Louth Town which Boro' won 6-3 to win a place in the Lincolnshire Senior Trophy Final. Good game, some great goals and action to the last minute.

Finally a big thank you to everyone who has made the effort to read my ramblings and many thanks to those of you who have left me comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment